Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here. If you are interested in the new discussions feature, you can request it through Special:Contact.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:50, June 22, 2018 (UTC)
Hi JP, congrats on adopting the wiki. It’s good to see someone taking it on, as I just don’t have time anymore. I would still like to be part of the community whenever I can though, and would like to request the reinstatement of my admin rights if possible, in case I need to revert or edit protected pages. Any chance you could approve that please? I probably still won’t have much time to work on this wiki but will try to support you where I can.
MTracey1 07:33, June 22, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks, I’ll try to work on this wiki where possible. I’m planning on redoing the stats templates at some point to make them more streamlined. I have a few ideas but not sure how well they’ll work yet. I don’t need Bureaucrat rights as I won’t be promoting anyone. I read your adoption request, and would personally recommend the address f2.wikia.com, but with the title Formula 2 Wiki, so as to bring it in line with the Formula 1 Wiki. Entirely up to you though. MTracey1 13:06, June 22, 2018 (UTC)